Hello & Welcome to our Internship Program!
We thought we would do things a little bit differently so that every intern can leave this internship with more knowledge, new friends, and plenty of adventures. If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of keep on reading!
Our internships are based on your interests & your major! We want you to gain the experience you need for your career and goals. This means you can get involved in anything from Social Media & Marketing, Content Creating, Working with Brands, Event Planning, Blogging, Community Growth, and more!
- School credit only
- 3 months commitment
- Fall 2017: August 28 – December 16 // Applications Closed
- Spring 2018 Internship: January 8 – May 5 // Deadline To Apply is January 5th
- Summer 2018: May 7 – August 18 // Deadline To Apply is May 2nd
- 5-10 hours a week (if you need more hours for school we can find you some fun projects)
- We’ll be working together in person every Friday from 9am – 2pm at a coffee shop in Orange County
- Outside of our Friday Meetings, we require you to do a 2-hour learning (where you can watch ted talks, skillshare videos, listen to podcasts, or research any topic within our industry). The goal is for you to have a dedicated time to learn what you love.
Why You Should Apply:
- This is a fun school credit internship!
- You get to be a part of a community that believes in living life intentionally
- Lots of learning on a variety of subjects from social media, photography, and blogging
- Learn how we operate from different tools we use to different marketing techniques
- Networking opportunities
- Work with the founder, Lorina Daiana, and learn from her
We are looking for:
- Ladies who are passionate about grâce belle
- People who are in a related major
- Cheerful spirits
- Ones who can handle multiple priorities and is organized
- Team players
- Tech-Savvy ladies, let’s see those iPhones 😉
- Two most important requirements is meeting deadlines and communication
“Community & Lifestyle brand for women that is divided into 4 Personas/Categories; The Creative, The Adventurer, The Sweetheart & The Fashionista.”
“Disney influencer brand ran from California, with an eye for creative photography.”
“Blog training academy with resources in launching a blog.”