Hello & Welcome to our Internship Applications! We’re excited and humbled to see you on this page <3
Grâce Belle is quickly growing and we’re excited to expand our team with like-minded interns!
Internship Starts: June 1
Internship Ends: August 31
Time Invested: 5-10 hours a week (if you need more hours for school we can find you some fun projects)
Why You Should Apply:
- This is a fun school credit internship!
- You get to be a part of a community that believes in living life intentionally
- Fun events and meetups
- Learn how we operate from different tools we use to different marketing techniques
- Networking opportunities
We are looking for:
- Ladies who are passionate about grâce belle
- People who are in that major or a related major
- Locals: We are only looking at locals because we want to have team adventures. Driving distance to Orange County, Ca
- Cheerful spirits
- Ones who can handle multiple priorities and is organized
- Team players
- Tech-Savvy ladies, let’s see those iPhones 😉
Marketplace Intern: Working with the Marketplace team to curate content, reach out to brands and manage the instagram account @GraceBelleMarketplace.
Events Intern: Create fun community events including; ideas, diy, marketing, networking, etc.
Graphic Designer: Help with any graphic design needed within our company including product design, web graphics, flyers, email, etc.
Email Marketing: Creating emails for our newsletter with our upcoming posts, events, products, etc.
Bloggers: To write content for our blog for the specific categories; The Creative, The Adventurer, The Sweetheart, The Fashionista.
Blog Features: Interviewing influencers for our Feature Friday blog posts.
Instagram Intern: Help to engage with our instagram audience.