Hello & Welcome to our Internship Program!
We thought we would do things a little bit differently so that every intern can leave this internship with more knowledge, new friends, and plenty of adventures. If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of keep on reading!
Our internships are based on your interests & your major! We want you to gain the experience you need for your career and goals. This means you can get involved in anything from Social Media & Marketing, Content Creating, Working with Brands, Event Planning, Blogging, Community Growth, and more! We have a long list of brands and clients in our Grace Belle company and you’ll get a chance to be involved in different ones.
- School credit only
- 1 Semester commitment
- Spring 2020: Jan 18th – May // Deadline To Apply is January 10th
- Summer 2020: May 9th – August // Deadline To Apply is May 3rd
- Fall 2020: August 15th – Jan // Deadline To Apply is August 8th
*Exact end date depends on your semester
- Orange County, CA
- 5-10 hours a week (if you need more hours for school we can find you some fun projects)
- We’ll be working together remotely during the week and meeting every other Friday around 1 pm in Irvine at a coffee shop. We’ll also have events, photoshoots, and adventures in between (usually on Saturdays).
- We require you to do 30min learning a week (where you can watch ted talks, skillshare videos, listen to podcasts, or research any topic within our industry). The goal is for you to have a dedicated time to learn what you love.
Why You Should Apply:
- This is a fun school credit internship!
- You get to be a part of a community that believes in living life intentionally
- Lots of learning on a variety of subjects from social media, photography, blogging, marketing, working with brands, etc
- Learn how we operate from different tools we use to different marketing techniques
- Networking opportunities
We are looking for:
- Ladies who are passionate about grâce belle
- People who are in a related major
- Kind hearts & Cheerful spirits
- Ones who can handle multiple priorities and is organized
- Team players
- Tech-Savvy ladies, let’s see those iPhones 😉
- We work remotely so answering emails and communication promptly is a requirement
- Two most important requirements are meeting deadlines and communication