Fashionista of the Month
1) We would love to get to know you more. Tell us a little bit about yourself.
Hi friends, my name is Stephanie Shoemaker. I’m from Minneapolis, MN. My life currently contains photographing, editing, wedding films, blogging, creating content, or just being creative.But when I am resting, you will find me sipping on coffee, reading a book, or editing videos/photos.
2) When did you first become interested in fashion?
Fashion has always been with me since I was born. As a young child, I grew up dreaming to be a fashion designer but God has His own plans. But regardless of what I did, fashion always had my heart. I started diving into fashion and styling when I started college. And now, I get to dress who I am at this moment in life. Some days it’s tees and jeans and other days it’s a fancy dress. I don’t have a certain “style” because I wear who I am. My style is me.
3) What is your favorite place to shop and why?
In truth, I shop literally everywhere from Zara to Urban Outfitters to Madewell. But I’m also a huge advocate for online shopping, I’d spend hours scrolling through pages. To name a few:
5) What is your favorite season and why?
7) What does your typical day look like?
8) What are your future goals, in general?
10) What makes your heart beat?Being creative. When I’m creating something, whether that is styling, shooting, modeling, or filming. I get a sudden rush of strength and happiness like it was meant to be. But right now, I’m being obedient to where God has me. I know that my love for fashion is just the beginning of this journey.