Fashionista OF The Month:
1. We would love to get to know you more. Tell us a little bit about yourself.
Hi, my name is Ana and I live in Edmonton Canada. I am a mommy to two boys and I am creator / blogger behind March and May blog.
2. How would you describe your sense of style?
I would describe my sense of style as classic with the touch of tomboy.
3. When did you first become interested in fashion?
Oh, that love (or should I say, addiction) started really early. From playing in my mother’s closet to making my own fashion magazine (and forcing my cousins to buy it) fashion was always one of my main interests. And today I am channeling my love through my blog/Instagram.
4. If you had to pick one store to shop at for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Oh, this one is hard. How can anyone pick just one? But if I had enough money it would be Chanel (I think this is self explanatory) and for affordable (realistic) store I would go with online one -ASOS. It has variety of sizes, they are affordable, trendy and have anything from underwear to outwear. I would be all set. 🙂
5. What is your must have accessory?
I am firm believer that great shoes and amazing bag can make or break any outfit.
6. Who is your main fashion inspiration?
If I have to go with ultimate inspirations that would be Jackie Kennedy and Bianca Jagger. Their styles were so amazing and even after so many years they are so relevant even today. And of course there are so many blogger ladies that are so inspirational (Lydia Elise Millen, Chriselle Lim, Erica Hoida, just to name few).
7. What are your future goals for your personal brand?
I am in a process of re-branding and re-organizing my blog for the next year. But my ultimate goal is to start blogging full time and to create a blog/space that will be a of inspiration for women over 40. Space where they can turn for inspiration, empowerment and of course some fashion.
8. What makes you feel beautiful?
Being happy. I know that that sounds so cheese, but it is true what they say.. ” Happy woman is a beautiful woman.” Makeup does help too.
9. What makes your heart beat? What do you believe in, stand for, and want to tell others about?
My family, kind people, inspiring, encouraging and powerful women. We live in such a crazy world filled with so much hatred, so every time I see people being kind, empowering and inspiring, especially women towards other women, it makes me so happy. It is so easy to be kind. So spread it all around yourself. A simple smile can go long way.