Cremes is a popular dessert in Romania, it’s a pudding like dessert. I decided to play with the recipe and place it in a bowl instead of the regular in hand method. I also added a little bit of cinnamon on top and a few crushed walnuts. Adjust recipes is really fun for me.
- Two Instant Pudding Boxes
- One box of Cool Whip
- Four cups of milk
- A few walnuts
- One packet of Puff Pastry sheets
- A drizzle of cinnamon
- Create the pudding by following the packet directions -> add the milk in and mix with the pudding powder, then slowly add the whole box of whip creme in as well
- Take the Puff Pastry sheets and bake them at 375 degrees until golden (25-35 minutes)
- Assemble -> place 2 pastry squares in a bowl, add the pudding mixture, add a spoonful of whip creme
- Details -> crush a few walnuts and add them on top and drizzle a tiny bit of cinnamon
Enjoy! And don’t forget to be creative and play with the recipe yourself because you never know what new recipe you’ll discover.
About the Author
“I love to create in every aspect, to be unique. Most of my recipes I don’t even measure as I’ve learned over time how to eyeball things and alter recipes to create new ones. Aside from being creative in the kitchen I also love scrapbooking, paper crafts, fishing, being in nature, and dreaming.