Creative OF The Month:
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you consider yourself a Creative.
I live in SoCal with my husband and baby boy, we have a home art studio where we both create. Becoming a mother has been the greatest fulfillment of my life and I love that I get to be a work from home momma. I’m a watercolor artist and I also have a background in photography and graphic design. I love watercolor because it can be controlled and yet be totally uncontrollable and yield surprisingly beautiful results. I’ve always been creative, art was my favorite subject growing up and I’ve never known a world in which I did not make things.
3. What is your most favorite project that you’ve ever worked on?
4. What would be your biggest and wildest dream concerning your creativity with, what would it be?
5. Describe your perfect day.
6. If you had one tool for the rest of your life to express your creativity with, what would it be?
7. If you were a character in a book, who would you be and why?
11. What makes your heart beat? What do you really believe in, stand for, and want to tell others about?
My faith, it might not be the most pc thing to talk about but I’d want everyone to experience the hope, comfort, and peace that I know. And I’d want them to know they are loved.